With classic details like wide beadboarding and turned feet, our Thomas Collection has enduring American style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our Rustic Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface; includes safety straps.
- Partitioned topper can be positioned for right or left-handed use; includes safety straps.
- Equipped with two small and two large drawers.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage, Sabrina Changing Table Basket or the Gingham Changing Table Storage.
- Decorative knobs sold separately.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 42″ wide x 19.5″ deep x 36″ high (with topper)
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42″ wide x 19.5″ deep x 32.5″ high
- Small Drawer (2): 16″ wide x 14″ deep x 7″ high
- Large Drawer (2): 32″ wide x 14″ deep x 9″ high
- Drawer Knob (6): 2″ diameter
- Clearance under dresser: 6″
- Weight: 97 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.